and then they want to know who sent it, and you’re just all:
Go there, and do as the instructions say.
When my art was stolen, I got the post reported, and it was taken down. Don’t worry, it doesn’t just take down the sources post, but it takes down all the reblogged posts too.
Please give this a reblog, many artists out there may not know this is here.
And remember, ask permission before sharing, or don’t post it.
yo if you guys ever have any problems with art theft on tumblr
this is the place to go~
straight people couldn’t last a day of Real, Actual Heterophobia. they can’t read a joke made at their expense without kicking up a fuss and resorting to queerphobic behaviours, can you imagine what they’d do if heterophobia began actually affecting their lives outside of a small subsection of a fucking website
mementomoe asked : Arl is a Rat. Dev is... kind of a cat. He's not exactly "Cunning" as far as certain implications go, but he is pretty intelligent, with a mind that doesn't shut off.
Is anyone else completely terrified by the concept that you could, someday, meet someone who actually genuinely wants to spend the rest of their life in love with you?
- Rabbit: Excited, cute and fast thinker.
- Snake: Sneaky, fast and good at hunting.
- Cat: Cuddler, cute and sneaky.
- Bear: Short fuse, clumsy, smart.
- Tiger: Stunningly beautiful, strong and clumsy.
- Rat: Sneaky, cunning, trickster.
- Owl: Wise, secretive, smart.
- Peacock: Stunning, charming, loud.
- Angel Fish: Smart, kind, show off.
- Butterfly: Shy, charming, kind.